Monday, January 31

FLOOD AT SEGAMAT ::: 31 JAN 2011




I feel shocked when heared news about flood at Segamat and I did't aspect it will be worse... Almost all the roads can't be used until the floods recede.. Many questions come in my head, about UiTM, friend who live at that area, the road I should take if the situation remain the same and of course about extend holiday but I don't think it would happen.. So I always sit in front of television to find out the latest news about it and also social networking site, FACEBOOK...When I arrived here to come back from holiday,I stuck at one bridge that cannot be past by car and my family have to find another way to go UiTM Segamat. I wish all people who being the victim will get the help from the goverment or people who want to give any contribution no matter how small will be welcomed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment